The work of the firm embraces all forms of dispute resolution services, including adjudication and mediation, in the London Commercial and Mercantile Courts and Appellate Courts and before ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, LMAA, ICSID and other arbitral tribunals.
The principal commercial sectors in which the firm is engaged are, in no special order;
- International carriage of goods by sea, rail, road and air
- International sale of goods in the commodity trades
- Distribution contracts
- Project and heavylift forwarding
- Oil and gas exploration, production and distribution and other related activities
- Ship construction and repair and marine, offshore and aeronautical engineering
- Marine and other specialist forms of insurance.
- Letters of credit and trade banking
- Infrastructure and other inward foreign investment contracts
The firm’s clients are almost entirely non-domestic with the emphasis on location in the Near, Middle and Far East and West Africa.